Optical Shop Savannah GA
The Georgia Eye Institute offices have on-site optical care center that provides the highest quality prescription eyewear, personalized service and attention to detail that you have come to expect from Georgia Eye Institute.
What is unique about our eyeglasses is they blend both style and function. Our staff is specially trained to help you choose a frame that fits well and is flattering to your face. They can handle everything from the simplest repair to fitting the most advanced lenses and frames. Our opticians focus on customer satisfaction so before you step out our doors, we strive to ensure that your new eyeglasses are technically accurate, fit comfortably, and look great.
We will be happy to discuss your vision needs. Our optical department offers these conveniences
- Purchasing your glasses while here for your exam
- Repairs & replace spare parts (e.g. nose pads, temples)
- Free adjustments and cleaning
For all returns (other than material defects), GEI must be notified of any issue within 30 days of purchase your glasses.
Lenses and frames can be returned for a full refund, less the cost of the lenses, within 30 days of purchase. Refunds will not be issued after 30 days.
Lenses and frames with material defects, such as irregular chipping, cracking, peeling or breakage due to a weak solder joint can be returned for a full refund or replacement within one year of purchase.
If you cannot see clearly the following options are available.
- If the physician issues you a new prescription within 30 days of your purchase we will replace your lenses at no cost.
- If the GEI Optical Shop or our affiliated lab made the lenses incorrectly based on a correctly given prescription, we will correct our mistake at no additional cost to you within 30 days of your purchase.
- If you have a progressive lens and are unable to adjust to them – GEI will guarantee you a replacement in a lined bifocal or single-vision lens at no additional charge within 30 days of purchase. No refund will be issued for any difference between the cost of the progressive lens and the replacement lens.
- GEI does not have an obligation to provide a replacement if the frame or lens has been obviously abused or the victim of an accident.
- All other situations will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
If your lenses are scratched – All of our lenses include a one year replacement warranty if scratched. If you purchased the scratch-resistant hard coating, which is the most protection available for lenses, the warranty is two years. Both warranties will be honored one time.
Purchases not picked up within 90 days of the original order date will be placed back into inventory and will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Returned goods are only permitted at the discretion of Georgia Eye Institute of the Southeast, LLC.
GEI reserves the right not to fill a prescription from an outside physician.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept cash, personal checks, American Express®, MasterCard® and Visa®.