Dr. Jennifer Bromley is a board-certified and fellowship-trained ophthalmologist specializing in cataract and refractive surgery as well as the medical and surgical treatment of corneal disease. She joined the Georgia Eye Institute in August 2012.
Dr. Bromley grew up in Savannah and completed her undergraduate studies at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. She had a full athletic scholarship for tennis while she was at Vanderbilt, and majored in psychology. Dr. Bromley received her doctor of medicine degree from the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, Georgia. She served as chief resident during her ophthalmology residency at Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia. Following her chief year, she completed a subspecialty fellowship in cornea and refractive surgery at Emory University. She is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology.
Dr. Bromley has published several papers in leading peer-reviewed journals. She is on staff at Memorial Health University Medical Center. Her areas of expertise include cataract and refractive surgery, anterior segment pathology and corneal diseases. She performs cataract surgery (both traditional and laser-assisted), LASIK surgery, corneal transplants and other types of anterior segment surgery.
While she is not seeing patients, Dr. Bromley enjoys spending time with her 3 children and husband, who is a teacher and a coach.
- Refractive Error (LASIK, Refractive Lens exchange)
- Fuchs Dystrophy
- Corneal dystrophies
- Conjunctival pathology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Georgia Society of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Ophthalmology: Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA
- Bachelor of Arts: Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- Simpson, A MD; Lockhart S MD; Bromley Jennifer G MD, Kim JY MD, Burd Eileen M MD. An Environmental Sporothrix as a Cause of Corneal Ulcer. Medical Mycology Case Reports. 2013. 2: 88–90
- Bromley, Jennifer G MD, Randleman JB MD. Current management of Corneal Graft Rejection. Accepted to Cornea, 2014
- Bromley, Jennifer MD; Albright, Trent D MD, Dholakia BK MD, Kim JY MD. Complications after LASIK. Expert Review of Ophthalmology. 2012; 7(1): 25-31
- GME Poster: Interdepartmental Communication on Ophthalmic Consultations and Its Effects on Patient Care and Resident Education at Grady Memorial Hospital Johnstone Kim MD, Gene Kim MD, Lyndon Lee MD, Jenny Bromley MD, Geoffrey Broocker MD, Maria Aaron MD
- Bromley, Jennifer G MD, Stulting, Doyle R, MD, Randleman, Bradley J MD, Stone, Donald MD, Grossniklaus, Hans E, MD, MBA. Clinicopathologic Findings in Iridocorneal Endothelial Syndrome and Posterior Polymorphous Membranous Dystrophy after Descemet’s Stripping Endothelial Keratoplasty. Cornea. 2012 Sep;31(9):1060-4.
- Bromley Jennifer MD; Woodward Maria MD; Grossniklaus Hans E MD. Mycobacterium Avium Complex Conjunctival Granuloma. Arch Ophthalmol 2011; 129 (12): 1609-1609
- Bromley, Jennifer G MD; Randleman JB MD. Management strategies for Corneal Ectasia. Current Opinion in Ophthalmology. 21(4):255-258, July 2010.
Bluffton Parkway Location:
109 Persimmon Street
605 South Veterans Blvd.
4720 Waters Avenue